Registration Notes (Please Read):
- Pre-registration deadline is Jan 10, 2023. Prices increase automatically on January 11, 2023.
- The primary registrant fee includes your spouse and up to 2 children under age 10.
- The $149 "Non-Dentist" fee is required for each additional child or guest.
- Spouses or guests that are dentists or dental team members are required to pay the applicable registration fee.
- Dental Team Members that are not accompanied by a dentist must pay the primary registrant fee of $975
- Your ADA number must be used to register. Dental Team Members should use 999 + the last six of your SSN.
- This page is for 1st time registration only. If you need to change your registration please email Melissa Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Categories and Fees:
- ADA Member Dentist $975
- ADA Non Member Dentist $1,275
- Dental Team Member $475
- Non-Dentist Guest $149
Continuing education courses will be held March 31 - April 3.
Two-hour courses in the morning and afternoon will allow you to ski all day! Daily courses will be held from 7:30 - 9:30 am and 4:30 - 6:30 pm. We are planning for the seminar to be a mix of virtual Zoom presentations and in-person, onsite presentations. Attendees will need to bring a Zoom-enabled mobile device, tablet or laptop to participate.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our attendees, sponsors and guests. We are working closely with local and state officials to coordinate a safe return to in-person meetings. As with most events during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the situation is fluid. We will provide further updates as they become available should anything change. Thank you. ALDA Ski & Learn Conference.